Saturday, August 13, 2011

Anniversary Card

Yesterday was our 5 month anniversary, and it also happened to be my hubby's parent's 33rd anniversary!  Here is the card I made for them:

The main body of the card is leftover paper from our wedding invitations, and the gold paper is from my mom's stash she let me have!  I stamped the message on some white paper, and tied it closed with some ribbon I saved from a friend's wedding invitation.

More of my mom's paper inside, and I wrote the message on the back of a registry card from the same friend's wedding :)  I stamped on a bouquet of flowers and colored it in.  I had to be careful which colors I used, as my father-in-law is colorblind.


On the back is the signature I've come up with, cleverly ;) using my initials and a little gemstone.

I hope they like it!

1 comment: