Friday, February 24, 2012

Belated Birthday Card

Ok, so technically this card isn't late.  I just hadn't seen my friend since before her birthday... and I gave it to her in person. :)  Anyway, this picture is from a belated card I got about 6 years ago.  The blue cardstock is from my Capernwray Harbour student manual.  The lettering is from my MIL (some spice jar labels!).

"I missed the celebration" had to happen because I ran out of the letter Y.  The silver balloons are metal accents from my Mom, and the flower stickers are from my old sticker collection.  The flower and brad are from a friend's stash.   I'm feeling a bit uncreative right now.  Maybe it's because I'm on a deadline?  Or maybe I'm just really tired.

This is the envelope I made for the card.  She really liked it!

1 comment: