Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello Kitty Love Card

This is a cute Hello Kitty card I made for fun tonight.  Wow, fun - almost a foreign word in my vocabulary these days!  I'm really enjoying using different types of media in my projects these days.  I have two cards coming up that I really really like.  So, the cardstock for this card is from our wedding photo display (1 year on Monday!!), the pink postcard is from my sister, the white construction paper from my hubby, the ink from my Mom, the stamp is mine, and Hello Kitty came from a trip to Japan in 1998.  Yep, 1998.  That's what happens when you clean out your "memory box"!

I kept the inside blank as I don't have a purpose for this card just yet.  The sparkly cream paper is from a friend's wedding invitation.  And as always, if you are interested in getting me to make you a card for any occasion, just let me know!

Limited edition card ID!  Not sure if I'm going to make a stamp of these when they run out or not.. <3 JEM

1 comment: