Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Baby Boy Card

Here is a card I made tonight for the arrival of a baby boy.  I don't know any new baby boys, but I made it anyway.  The white cardstock is from a friend, the velvety blue postcard is from my sister, and I found the booties when I cleaned out my memory box this past February.

The light blue paper on the inside is from a scrapbook package I bought when I went to Alaska on a cruise, the white cardstock from a friend, the ink from my mom, and the stamps are mine.  I'm a big fan of the textured white paper I used.  It's actually wrong side up!  The right side is a bronzy color, but I thought I would spice up the layers on the inside with its texture.  Hope you're enjoying your weekend!  <3 JEM

4 comments:

  1. Where are those booties from? Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I'm not sure! I guess if you can't remember why or where you got them, they probably don't need to be in your memory box :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't know. They are stitched together so I think they are a decoration of some sort. So not wearable.

      Delete