Friday, March 16, 2012

One Year Anniversary Card!

Here is the beautiful card I made my hubby for our 1 year anniversary!  (I always make the best cards for him cuz then I get to keep them...)  The cardstock for this card is still from our wedding photo display, the velvet blue flowered paper is from my sister, and I got the button from an art gallery in Chemainus, BC when I was attending Capernwray Harbour on Thetis Island in 2009.  The theme of our wedding was birds/spring, so I thought this button was perfect - plus, it's my favorite!

I kept the inside simple with some creamy construction paper, the rest of the blue flowers, and two love stamps I had.  The ink was from my mom.  As it was our first anniversary, the gift was paper.  So guess what my hubby got me??  Some really really awesome paper for card making AND a gift card for Michaels!  I was so excited, but I've had to restrain my enthusiasm because I just haven't had any time to shop or make cards.  Ooh, and speaking of card making, tomorrow a friend of mine is having a card making party and I got invited!  I've never been to one so I'm really excited.  Her cards are always so beautiful.  I'll show you what I end up making tomorrow :)  JEM

1 comment: