Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Fools Birthday Cards

But no foolin'!  Both my cousin and her mom have a birthday on April 1st, so I sent these cards off to them - I'm really hoping they got them by now - you can never be sure with the post these days!  Anyway, this card was for my Aunt.  I used blue cardstock from our wedding photo display, white construction paper from my hubby, black ribbon from who knows where, and the ink is from my mom.  The punch and stamps are new products that I purchased from Stampin' Up! :D

Had to just give you a brief peek of the inside!  I forgot to take a picture before I wrote the message so this is all you get!

This card was for my cousin.  The only thing different from the sources above is that the pink velvet cardstock is from my sister.

These were the envelopes I chose for them.

Oh, and isn't this the cutest mailing label ever!  I got some from Vistaprint to put on my calendar envelopes, but these are definitely limited edition.  I've been working with my talented sister to come up with a logo that I can use across all of my work to create better branding.  I've been doing a lot of reading about getting yourself known and cohesiveness across all your signage is a must!  Coming soon!!  Anyway, hope you all had a great Easter.  <3 JEM

1 comment: