Saturday, October 20, 2012

An Anniversary and a Birthday

I have two cards for you today.  The first one I made a while back and decided to give to my parents for their anniversary.  The brown cardstock is from our wedding photo display, the green from Michael's, the ribbon from my mom, and the rosette from Michael's.  The only thing that didn't turn out so well was the silver ink (which I chucked out after that card since it never worked ANY time I used it).

This card was for my cousin's birthday.  The brown cardstock is also from our wedding photo display, and all other paper is courtesy Stampin' Up.  Same, with all ink, punches, and the pearls.  I was browsing on Pinterest last night and found some really creative other uses for the owl punch so I'm going to have fun experimenting with that.  Hope you have a good weekend!  <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment