Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pastor Appreciation Month




Last month, I was approached by a friend from church asking me if I could make some cards for our Pastors for Pastor Appreciation Month. I was delighted to!  I tried to keep them as manly as possible ;)  The brown and beige cardstock from this card is from Michael's, the corn paper, stamp and ink are from Stampin' Up, and the ribbon is from a friend.

The pearls on this card are from Stampin' Up.  The rest is the same as the first card.

The flower brads on this card are from a friend, and the rest is the same as the first card.

The ribbon and stamps on this card are from a friend, and the ink, "for you" stamp and cross stitch paper is from Stampin' Up.  The cream paper is from Michael's.  Which one is your favorite?  <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment