Sunday, November 18, 2012

Raffle Pt. 1

Good evening, my friends!  I am home sick missing out on what I'm sure is a fantastic potluck - so what better way to spend my evening writing a post in between getting not so pleasant things done around the house?  So this batch of cards is for an event happening at our church for the ladies next Saturday morning.  My MIL asked if I would be interested in making a couple sets of cards as a door prize and I gladly obliged (obviously sticking in my business card in the package as well!).  I decided to keep them all Christmas themed and made good use of the techniques I've been learning at Stamp Club.  This card uses the triple time stamping technique I learned at last month's class.  The paper is from Michael's, and the stamps, ink, and pearls are Stampin' Up.

I love the technique of stamping off the page (so simple really, but I'd never thought of it before!).  All paper here is from Michael's, and the ribbon, ink, stamps, pearls, and punch are Stampin' Up.

I discovered how to turn the owl punch into a penguin punch via Pinterest and love the result!  All paper except the translucent stuff is from Michael's, the translucent from a friend, and the punches, stamps, ink, pearls, and brad from Stampin' Up.

This is a simpler card that uses some lovely metallic purple card stock.  All paper is from Michael's, the punches, ink and stamps are from Stampin' Up, and the ribbon is from my mom.

I love the texture of this paper and decided to keep everything else simple so the focus would be on it.  I used a sponge dauber to age the edges.   All paper is from Michael's, and the stamps, ink, pearls, and brad are Stampin' Up.

This antique looking Dasher is placed on a red velvet background for a cozy feel.  All card stock is from Michael's, and the ribbon is from a friend.  I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday evening and a great work week!  I'll reveal the second batch of cards soon! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment