Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Raffle Pt. 2

Wow - I really meant to post these much earlier, but I got a terrible flu.  I'm just starting to feel better today.  I'm very thankful for our wonderful couch that I've been sleeping on for the past week (horrible coughing allll night!).  Hopefully I might be able to go to work for a few hours tomorrow.  We shall see!  Anyway, here are the other cards that I had made for the Ladies' Brunch raffle at church.  Pretty much all paper is from Michael's and all other embellishments from Stampin' Up unless otherwise posted.

The ribbon used here is from my mom! The background stamp used here is also embossed with clear powder for texture.

The translucent paper and glitter paint is from a friend!

The ribbon punch is from Michael's and the ribbon from my mom!  Which one is your favorite?  <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment