Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Order

Good evening everyone!  These cards were for an order I received.  I threw the last one in as a thank-you :)  This card has some fuzzy red velvet paper I purchased at Michael's (well as the white card stock that serves as the body of this card).  All other paper was scrap.  The stamps, punches, and ink are Stampin' Up, and the embossing powder is from a friend.

This is one of the cards we made at Stamp Club - therefore, everything you see is from Stampin' Up.  This card partly taught us about embossing paper.

I love this card!  All paper is from Michael's.  The stamps, ink, punches, brad, and pearls are from Stampin' Up.

The order requested a card with an owl, so here it is!  All paper here is from Michael's, and the stamps, punches, and ink are from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon is from my mom, and the glitter glue is from a friend.

This card uses some pre-embossed paper from Michael's that I think is so pretty!  The ink, stamps, and punch are from Stampin' Up, and the ribbon is from a friend.

This is another card we made at Stamp Club.  The snowflakes use white ink and embossing powder to make them really pop.

And this little card was made when I picked up one of my Stamp Club orders.  I just thought it was really cute!  Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!  <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment