Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spring Stamp Creations

Hey all!  Just thought I would share some of the cards we've made over the past few months at Stamp Club.  I sent this first one to my aunt and uncle in Winnipeg whose birthdays are a few days apart.

On this card we made our own designer paper using sponge daubers and stamps.  I gave this to our neighbour that we were helping out after a foot surgery.

This card uses shaving cream to create that awesome looking background!  I gave this one to my choir director at the end of the season.

This is one of the cards we made last night.  I had a great time!  I brought my Oma to Stamp Club and she made her very first cards.  She was so excited and had such a blast!

This is the second card we made yesterday.  I LOVE the colours we used!  Hope you have a great evening! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment