Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mojo Monday 302 - Masculine Card #1

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today is a special day because not only is it my husband's birthday, but it's also his father's birthday!  We had a nice day going to the Farmer's Market, a movie, and dinner.  This card was for his dad (I'll have my hubby's card in the next post).  I made it for Mojo Monday 302.  I love the brightness of this card - so fun and summery!  The solid blue card stock is from our wedding photo display, the yellow from a friend, the black ribbon from my cousin's wedding favors, and the patterned paper and stamp are from Stampin' Up.  He really liked his card, and said that every time he gets a card from me he can't wait to see what I've made.  Isn't that sweet?  Make sure to check out my next post for my hubby's card!  <3 JEM


No comments:

Post a Comment