Sunday, March 16, 2014

New Stuff!

Creative title, I know :)  Here's a few cards I've made over the past month.  This first one was for my hubby's friend's wedding.  I really liked what Stampin' Up had done to showcase this stamp in the Annual Catalogue, so I decided to recreate it for this card.  It was a very beautiful wedding.

This card was for some friends who have had a crazy February.  Within three weeks they had lost their grandmother, mother, and celebrated the birth of their daughter.  I found the idea on pinterest and just used what I had.

This card was made at Stamp Club this month.  I absolutely love the Sale-a-bration embossing folder and cannot wait for it to arrive and be mine :)  I'm also in love with the DSP so I ordered some of that, too.

We learned about mirroring stamps at Stamp Club and came up with this beautiful card.  I gave it to my hubby this past week when we celebrated our 3rd anniversary!

And finally, this card is for a baby shower I'm going to tomorrow night.  I have loved this stamp for a long time, but never had the markers to pull off the multi-colored effect.  Now that I do, I just love the way it looks.  Hope you enjoy! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment