Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Happy May Long Weekend, everyone!  I'm so glad to have an extra day this weekend - and today has been sooo productive!  Of course, part of being productive is updating my blog -- and boy, it's been a while.  I wanted to share the cards I made for Mother's Day this year with you.  I found the neatest idea on Pinterest where the envelope is the card, and I was sold.  I love being able to use pretty double sided paper and get to feature both sides :)

I'm pretty sure everything contained in these cards is recycled in some way, except for the stamps and ink.  The double sided paper, flowers, and glitter glue is from a friend, the white paper is from some recycled paper at work, the brown from our wedding photo display, the green from an unused journal calendar, and the yellow from a friend.  I love the embossing powder here, too.  It was the very first thing I purchased related to stamping - probably close to 14 years ago!  I love the multiple shimmering colors in it. :)  Hope you like them - I'll be updating a little more regularly now, and hope to participate in some more card challenges, too!  <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment