Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New House Cards

Hello!  I realized that I hadn't shared a few cards I had made for a recent order.  I liked them a lot, so I wanted to show them off lol!  For this card, I know the green paper and the tree paper, yellow flowers, and glitter glue is from a friend, the ribbon from my cousin's wedding favors, and the stamps I've had for a while.  The kraft card stock is from Michael's, but I can't remember if the white card stock is also from Michael's, or if it was scraps from some unwanted covers at work.  Either way, there is a lot of recycled material in this card!

I got the idea for this keyhole card on Pinterest, and I just thought it was so cute!  The kraft paper is from Michael's, and the dsp and ink is from Stampin' Up.  The stamps I got at Scrapbooker's Paradise, I believe, and the glitter glue is from a friend.  I used a circle punch from Stampin' Up and then cut out the rest of the keyhole with a sharp blade.

This last card was my first attempt at making a starburst effect card.  I was a bit off in my measurements, but I still managed to make it work somehow.  All the dsp and ink used here is Stampin' Up and the stamps were from Scrapbooker's Paradise.  The white card stock is from Michael's.  Hope you have a lovely night - I went for a walk (aka pregnant waddle) with my husband this beautiful evening!  So nice out! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment