Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Birthday Invitations

Hey everyone!  It has been a long time... Babies are a pretty 24/7 kinda job, I've discovered.  Still, I'm secretly(okay, maybe not so secretly anymore!) dreaming that he'll soon give me time to start making cards again - I'm going through withdrawal!  My sister in law asked me to make birthday invites for my niece's 1st birthday party the week before I had my baby, so I cranked these ones out fast!  I was pretty lucky to have received the cowboy paper from a friend, cuz I'm really not country in the least.  The kraft card stock is from Michael's, and I used a background stamp from Stampin' Up on it.  The horse was made with various Stampin' Up punches, and the ribbon is Stampin' Up as well.  The twine was a gift, and so was the paper the sentiment is stamped on.  I hope you like it! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment