Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dessert Concert Fundraiser

Hey everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  We've had crazy temperatures here lately - today it was 10 degrees Celsius.  In January.  I took advantage of the sunshine by, you guessed it, baking bread.  Ha!  Anyway, you're probably here for the cards, so I'll tell you about them. :)  Every year the choirs I accompany have a dessert concert fundraiser, complete with silent auction.  This year the event happens to fall on February 14th.  Awwww...  So as my donation, I made this set of thank you cards.  They were really easy and I think they turned out quite sharp!  Ink, colored card stock and stamps are Stampin' Up, and the white card stock is from Michaels.  Ooh, and I'm really excited, because tomorrow night I'm getting together with some ladies for a card making night!  I'll be sure to post our creations..  See you soon! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment