Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great start to your 2015!  We had quite the holiday experience over here.  First Baby M got sick with what was diagnosed as a staph infection on Boxing Day (meaning we had very little sleep over Christmas), and then on New Years Day hubby started feeling ill and was diagnosed with hand, foot, and mouth disease.  Which was what Baby M actually had, and what I was succumbing to as well.  So we are just ending the week of quarantine - yay!  Also, my hands were so bad I didn't get any crafting in until 2 days ago...  Anyhoo, here's what I've made recently.  All ideas from Pinterest, of course.  This card idea is from Mary Fish.  We gave it to my parents after they took Baby M for the night so we wouldn't die of exhaustion.

I really love this stamp and have seen so many amazing ideas of what to do with it.  I'm looking forward to more experimenting!

Of course, after Christmas with a child comes writing thank you notes for the gifts! 

And finally, sent these out to family and friends for the January birthdays.. LOVE feathers :)  Anyway, time to get supper on the table!  <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment