Saturday, March 28, 2015

Fresh Birthday

Good Morning, everyone!  I'm so excited that it's Easter Break and my hubby is home for a week!  This is my submission for Freshly Made Sketches #179.  The green card stock is Stampin' Up, but from my mom, so it's probably from back in 2003?  I have no idea what "color" it is.  The black is from a friend, and the patterned paper is from an anniversary gift from my hubby a couple of years back.  The ink, sentiment and framelit are Stampin' Up.

I was actually going to make two versions of the card you see above, but I decided I didn't want to break up this piece of card stock, so I just mounted it onto the card base instead.  A quick and easy card to make, especially if you don't know when the baby is going to wake up!  Hope you like them! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment