Monday, March 2, 2015

Playing Around

Good afternoon!  Just thought I would toss out a few cards I've been making in my spare time.  This first card was one I saw on Pinterest and really liked, especially the use of browns for Christmas.

These next three cards are from a past Stampin' Up catalogue.  I had decided to go through my catalogues and make the sample cards shown with the stamp sets that I had purchased.

I always have issues making friendship cards.. I guess I just don't use them very much.

These cards I just love (even if they do say 'Happy Holidays' - just reminds me of the old song).  I was sad to use my last piece of this in color green card stock, but now with the new specialty designer series paper where you can color it any shade you want - I can still have this beautiful color around. Yay! Anyway, hope you like! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment