Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sympathy Cards

Hello everyone!  I hope you're enjoying beautiful weather somewhere today.  Just had a quick minute to post and wanted to share these two sympathy cards that I made.  Unfortunately, my friend's dad passed away after a battle with cancer, and then had a coworker's mom also pass away, so I was in need of some sympathy cards.

I tried out a new-to-me technique with this card and I really like how it turned out.  I masked off an area with sticky notes, and instead of sponging on color, I used my sponge daubers as that was all I had.  After blending the colors, I stamped the Lovely As A Tree stamp in all three colors, removing the mask for the green so it would overlap onto the white card stock.  It makes a really neat technique.  Hope you like them! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment