Saturday, June 20, 2015

A Schwack of Cards.. Yep!

Good evening!  I have a whole backlog of cards waiting to post, so I thought I would share 4 of them this evening to try and catch up.  All Pinterest inspired, of course!  I will do my best to share the details as I remember them.  This card was for a recent wedding shower I attended.  I finally broke out my butterfly thinlits and gave them a go.  So easy and so pretty!  Products used from Stampin' Up: Butterfly thinlits, Butterfly Basics stamp set, Wisteria Wonder card stock, Wisteria Wonder ink pad, Crumb Cake ink pad, Pearl Basic Jewels, some discontinued lace.  Everything else was either scraps I had or from Michael's.


Stampin' Up products used: DSP from 2014-15 catalogue (can't recall the name offhand), Strawberry Slush ink pad, Cycle Celebration stamp set, Pearls Basic Jewels, Decorative Dots embossing folder, erm, some kind of framelit.. Sorry, I'm tired and this was a long time ago!

Stampin' Up products used: the green card stock and ink is circa 2002-03 (so I don't know the name, sorry!), Fox and Friends Stamp Set, Chalk Talk stamp set, DSP from 2014-15 catalogue, Crushed Curry ink pad, Bermuda Bay ink pad, Tangelo Twist ink pad.

And ending with butterflies again cuz they're beautiful!  Stampin' Up products used: purple card stock again circa 2002-03, DSP from 2014-15 catalogue, Butterfly Basics stamp set, Butterfly thinlits, Old Olive ink pad, Blackberry Bliss ink pad, Pearls Basic Jewels.  Hope you liked them all and have a wonderful weekend celebrating Father's Day! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment