Tuesday, July 7, 2015

CASEing Fun!

Hey all!  Hope you're enjoying summer so far!  I've definitely been enjoying having hubby home for the extra hand with the baby and around the house.  More time for crafting - yippee!  Today the cards I have for you were found on Pinterest and in the new Stampin' Up catalogue.  This first card was CASEd from Pinterest.  I can't decide whether my favorite part is the feathers or the crinkled edges.  I gave this to some friends who just successfully adopted a little boy.

This card is from a new stamp set in the new Stampin' Up catalogue.  When I saw this stamp set called 'That Thing You Did' I just knew I had to add it to my stash.  It has some funny stamps.  I tried the rainbow effect described in the catalogue and I think it looks pretty good.  The colors didn't turn out quite the same though - and it's not very easy to stamp off with photopolymer stamps - but I think it looks okay!  We gave this to a friend who just became a doctor.  Anyway, hope you enjoy the rest of your day! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment