Monday, August 31, 2015

Chocolate Birthday Card and Another Announcement!

Happy Monday!  It's really hard to believe that it's the last day of August already... Where did the month go?  Hubby is back at work and I'm back to full-time mommying.  And the darling baby broke me into that by waking up in the night and being suuuuper cranky today.  New tooth is coming in - so he won't look like he has fangs anymore, thank goodness!

This card (well, one of them) was a special order for a birthday.  The request was for something incorporating wine, chocolates, or.. I don't remember the last item, but oh well!  I borrowed this lovely stamp set from a friend - so grateful.  Just when you think you're starting to build up your arsenal...

Inspiration was found on Pinterest, as usual.  When I make a card, I usually make two, because why not?  The one on the right was actually a "mistake" but ended up being the one that was purchased.  Go figure!  I used some Stampin' Up Crystal Effects on the glass dome to give an illusion of depth and shine. 

So, my next item of big news... I decided to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator! I know, right!?  It seems like everyone is going into home sales right now (or at least, everyone I know), so I thought I would take the plunge.  I hope to have a card making event in mid-September - more information to come - where you can just come and make a few cards, no strings attached.  If you'd like to know more, please let me know and I can get the information out to you!  Anyway, time to go make supper.  Have a great evening! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment