Monday, August 24, 2015

Merry Christmas and a BIG Announcement!

Hey everybody!  This is a big day for me - and I'm so excited that I finally get to let you guys know about it, too!  But first, my first Christmas card batch of the season.  Teaser, I know.

This card is CASED from Michelle Last, a Stampin' Up demonstrator in the UK.  I just love the 'merry' sentiment, as you could literally do the colouring a million different ways.  I think pretty much everything here is from Stampin' Up, except for the white card stock, which is from Michael's.

Okay, okay.. I'll tell you the big news now.  I applied for, and was accepted, as a vendor at the upcoming All Things Pretty Market November 21st and 22nd!!!!!  I'm so shocked.  I didn't really think I'd make it in.  And I'm a bit nervous, cuz it's my first ever craft market.  You can check out their Facebook page for more information, but I'll have some fun things to share along the way, too :)

Have a great evening! <3 JEM


1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful, Jane. I am so proud of you! You are artistic and have a great work ethic. Love, your Dad

    ReplyDelete