Saturday, August 22, 2015

Pop Up Posies Part 2

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Do you have any plans for your weekend?  Today is the first Saturday that we've been to the Farmer's Market since our son was born.. last year!  A bit ridiculous, I know.  We hiked down first thing this morning before it got busy, picked up some yummy local honey, and trekked back home.  It was crisp but quite enjoyable.  On to today's cards!


These cards use some neat flowers from Stampin' Up's Pop Up Posies kit.  I really need to start using my goodies while they're still current and not retired, but I digress.  These little flowers are made with different sized cupcake liner looking paper, which you fold in half, arrange to your liking, and then secure with a brad of your choice.  A bit bulky but really cute!  I used kraft card stock from Michael's, and everything else is Stampin' Up.  Hope you like them!  Oh, and stay tuned to this page on Monday for a VERY exciting announcement!  I'm so pumped to share this with you.. and hopefully have piqued your interest, teehee!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment