Saturday, September 5, 2015

Baby's First Birthday Party

How has it already been almost a month since my baby's first birthday party?  I tell ya, time just flies.  So I thought I would share the various things I made for his party.  First, the invitations.  I love how the string through the card makes the balloons look like they're floating.  I also used the reverse punch on my Stampin' Up envelope punch board to round the corners of the information inside.  The extra detail just makes it work.

These next pictures showcase the piece of the day.  I used Stampin' Up's cutie pie thinlits dies to create this birthday cake, which contained treats for everyone to take home.  Lots of work for all the extra little bits, but soooo worth it.
 The view from above.  So cute, right?!
 And another photo.
 And just one more. :)
Finally, here is the birthday card I made for our boy (coordinating, of course!).  I made the frame with Stampin' Up's on film framelits, and the cute owl with the owl punch.  I cut off the feet to make it sit better.  The washi tape just makes it all come together so easily.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into our birthday party!  Enjoy your long weekend! <3 JEM









No comments:

Post a Comment