Sunday, September 27, 2015

Stamp Camp Fun!

I know, you're going to think that all I do is go to stamp camps, right?!  Actually, I do other things as well.. Today I attended a friend's baby shower and got to meet her sweet little daughter.  Aww, little babies!  Unfortunately, because I was attending that shower, I am missing my niece's birthday party.  Major sad face.  You just can't do it all.  Anyway, these cards are from a camp I attended at the beginning of September with my former Stampin' Up! demonstrator, who I would now call my upline, I suppose.  I love all these cards :) 

 
I'm keeping this next card.  I love everything about it.  The paper, the stamp set, the wooden embellishments.  Just gaga.
I'm keeping this card, too.  I love the new window framelits from Stampin' Up! but I'm not sure how much I would personally use them.  Unlike Pokemon, you just can't have it all.  We colored the wooden leaf with a bit of ink to give it an antiqued look.
Hope you enjoyed!  Have a great Sunday evening!  <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment