Monday, December 21, 2015

Holiday Home

Hey everyone!  I finally figured out how to get my Christmas cards done... Ready for it?  Stop procrastinating and just do it.  Sheer genius, I know.  Anyway, I finished all my Christmas cards on Saturday and now just have the task of writing and sending them all out!  So for the next few days I'll be sharing all the different cards I made this year.

This card features the Holiday Home stamp set from last year's Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue.  I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from the lovely Laura.  I enjoy many of her creations - be sure to check out her site!  A few things I did differently were using a different order for the background houses and a different border punch.  The background houses are embossed with Pool Party powder for a nice texture.  Enjoy! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment