Saturday, February 27, 2016

Baby Card Party!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share some cards I made with a bunch of doulas a few weeks ago - most of whom had never made cards - and we had so much fun and they turned out so well that they want to do it again!  I enjoyed this class so much I've decided to offer it again to all my stamping friends - on Saturday March 5th @ 10am, as well as Thursday March 31st @ 7pm.  Let me know if you'd like to come!

This first card uses the little bunny from the new Stampin' Up set Made With Love.  It's photopolymer, so it's great for placing it exactly where you want it, and is so easy to color.
This next card makes use of a few different stamp sets that work together so well.  A little bit of fussy cutting involved with the whale, but worth it!
For this next card, I picked some striped designer series paper (DSP), and then stamped the onesie on it for a super easy striped look.  Again, loving the photopolymer stamps so you can line things up just the way you want them!
This card was my second dive into watercoloring, and I must say that I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!  All the coloring done on this card was using my Stampin' Up Aqua Painters - which make it sooo easy.  The addition of the little pearls just makes me feel bubbly :)
This last card was so fun to make!  I used the Owl Punch from Stampin' Up for the little dresses and hearts, and then used ribbon to make the ruffles.  The perfect little girly card!  I've also seen ideas on Pinterest using the Owl Punch to make little overalls for a boy themed card.  Super cute!

Anyway, I hope you like these cards - and please let me know if you'd like to join me and make some!  Talk to you soon! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment