Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Gender Reveal Party Invitations

Good evening, friends!  This Saturday we are throwing a gender reveal party for our next child and I just wanted to share the cute invitations I made for it, as well as the card that the ultrasound technician marked for us.  I'll definitely be posting a party post sometime next week with the big news, so be sure to check back for that!

This first picture is the card I made for the ultrasound.  Our cake baker has it at the moment, so we don't even know what we're having - but I'm getting back for a keepsake!  There weren't a lot of handmade cards like this on the internet, so I just improvised and I like it :)

These next few pictures are all the different invitations I made.  I took pictures of each because the colors are so sweet.  Which one is your favorite?



On the reverse side of these cards was all the party information, which I just typed up on the computer and printed it off for simplicity and ease.  Hope you have a great rest of your week! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment