Saturday, April 16, 2016

My First Paper Pumpkin Kit!

Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying this simply gorgeous weather we are having!  I can't believe it's only April and so warm already... 

Anyway, when I joined Stampin' Up as a demonstrator last August, they included a free Paper Pumpkin kit for me to try out.  If you haven't heard of these, they are a monthly kit that you sign up for (as many or as few months as you wish), and then you receive a little surprise in the mail to put together!  Comes with all the ink, stamps, and other supplies that you will need to have a little crafting adventure.  Pretty fun deal, if you ask me.  So, I finally put mine together and thought I would share it with you.

On a side note, we upgraded our computer this week and I totally detest the new Photos app.  It won't show me my original files in the finder, and when I try to open Gimp to put on my watermark, it just keeps crashing.  So if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, please let me know.  I'm a bit grumpy that I just wasted almost an hour trying to get things to work.

Enough complaining!! Here are the cards!  They came with cute little individual holders with twine.  Let me know which one is your favorite!  <3 JEM











2 comments: