Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Birthdays and Showers

Good morning, everyone!  I'm attempting a bit of a first for me - simultaneously playing with the toddler and posting on the blog.. so we shall see how this goes!  I have so many cards I want to share with you - but some I am still waiting to give out, so only two today.

This first card was made for my husband's cousin.  It features the Balloon Celebration stamp set from Stampin' Up, as well as the Number of Years Stamp Set and matching Framelits.  So handy for birthdays, as you can just make any number you need.  I personalized the card with the Alphabet Rotary Stamp - Stampin' Up now has a new set in their catalogue that is somewhat similar to the Rotary Stamp if you missed out on this one from the last catalogue.

This card was made for a young lady whose bridal shower I attended this past Sunday.  The invite I received had yellow and blue flowers and things featured on it, so I just played off of that using the Petite Petals stamp set and coordinating punch.  I used a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge in the background, and the sentiment is from the retired Rain or Shine set.  I also put some bling on in the form of rhinestone gems.
Hope you enjoy these cards, and your day as well.  I feel like hanging out in the basement all day - heat wave! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment