Friday, July 15, 2016

Babymoon Christmas Cards

Hello, everyone!  Today I'm sharing the cards I made on my babymoon in May.  I thought it would be a good time to get a head start on my Christmas cards for this year - I typically choose 8-10 different designs, and then make 8 of each so it really doesn't take that long.  Some of you are probably thinking that I'm crazy to want a babymoon where I was tucked away in my craft room, but for me, that was totally the thing I needed: some creative time all alone to recharge. 

So here we go!  This first card features the stamp set Wonderland from Stampin' Up.  It reminds me of cross country skiing with my family when I was young - just the starkness of the landscape and how beautiful it is.

This card is made quite simply with washi tape and layering - nice and fast when you're assembly lining it!  It features the stamp sets Festival of Trees and White Christmas for the sentiment.

This next card features a little deer that I've always loved - Dasher from Stampin' Up.  It's been retired for a few years but I've held onto it.  The snowflakes and sentiment are from the set Endless Wishes.

And finally, for a more traditionally-colored card!  This features some lovely Designer Series Paper from either last year or the year before (yeah, I kind of have a paper hoarding problem!) - I believe the series had something to do with Nordic Noel??  The sentiment is from last year's Among the Branches.  Anyway, I'm off to start making thank you cards for the baby gifts we're receiving now!  Have a nice day! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment