Thursday, July 7, 2016

Pineapples!

Hey everyone!  Hope you had a lovely day today!  I just wanted to share two cards I made with Stampin' Up's new Pineapple background stamp.

This first card I believe was CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from the very talented Allison Okimatsu (www.nicepeoplestamp.com). To create this look, you ink up your entire stamp in the yellow, and then using your sponge daubers, ink the other colors over top.  It gives it a very neat effect!

I believe this card was CASEd from Kylie Bertucci (www.craftykylie.com).  It involves stamping the image on black card stock and white with the opposite color, and then cutting the page into strips and lining it up.  Fairly simple and looks awesome!
Anyway, that's all I have time for right now, as the baby is starting to fuss!  Hope you enjoy! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment